The Protekt Heel-Gel Elevation Boot is designed to completely eliminate pressure and friction on the heel and its surrounding areas by suspending the heel over an air cavity which offers maximized air circulation. The heel boot suspension provides maximum treatment and prevention from pressure sores. The gel pack can be utilized to offer further pressure prevention and hot/cold therapy options for the therapist.
Features and Benefits
- Suspends the heel over an air cavity creating zero pressure on the heel.
- Provides complete pressure relief; Inhibits development of pressure sores and aids in healing existing ulcers.
- Water-based gel insert relieves the pressure on and below the ankle, and provides the opportunity for hot or cold therapy.
- Soft, brushed fabric cover reduces skin shear and removes moisture.
- Anti-microbial & anti-bacterial cover helps infection control.
- Velcro strips are sewn to fabric bands to prevent skin abrasion.
- Cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleolus.
- Closure design eliminates skin contact with hook-and-loop straps.
- Anti-foot-drop construction controls dorsal flexion.
- Machine washable.
- Meets fire rating CA 117.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.