Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allow clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents the patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added durability, support, and comfort.
- Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
- Audio/visual low-pressure alarms alert clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Seat inflate increases airflow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- The pillow top feature prevents the head and neck from unnecessary movement during the alternating mode.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering with the patient settings, including the power switch.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from the mattress.
- Optional raised side rails available in all sizes.
- Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
- Available in 42", 48”, 54”, and 60” widths.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- 2-Year Non-Prorated.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.