"True" Low Air Loss Mattress System with Alternating Pressure and Pulsation
The Protekt Aire 9900 is the most versatile and effective air mattress available to treat stage I through multiple stage IV pressure ulcers. The high-tech software-driven circuit board performs multi-zone pressure therapy, continuous "true" low air loss, alternating pressure, and pulsation all in one dynamic air system.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits
- 1275 liters per minute of true low air loss.
- Provides effective "true" low air loss with alternating pressure and pulsation.
- State-of-the-art micro-controller technology monitors blower speed to set pressures.
- User-friendly control panel with dome keys, and LED display for a simple user interface. Displays patient comfort pressure level by weight.
- Alternating pressure cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents the patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Automatic fowler (seat inflate) recognizes when the patient is in the upright position and increases airflow in the middle bladders by 20% to prevent bottoming out.
- Audio/visual alarms in the event of a power outage or low pressures. Internal memory always retains current settings during a power outage.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering with the patient settings.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- Optional air bolster helps mitigate accidental rollouts and is available in all sizes.
- Available in 42”, 48”, 54” & 60” widths.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- 2-Year Non-Prorated.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.