AirCast XP Diabetic Walker Sysyem designed for patients with diabetes-related foot issues, the XP Diabetic Walker features an optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot and helps eliminate pressure points with an innovative dual density insole. The insole, semi-rigid shells and full aircells help regulate shear stress.The systemin two extra insoles (including the dual-laminate insole designed with the Impax grid technology), three stockings and one hand bulb with pressure gauge to inflate aircells.
- For the high risk diabetic patient.
- Walker’s shell/aircell and rocker sole maximizes plantar offloading, regulates shear stress and offers protection and immobilization.
- Hand bulb with pressure gauge measures individual aircell compression, ensuring regulated aircell inflation for neuropathic patients.
- Also includes two insoles (one Impax Grid and one Plastazote), stockings, and monitoring device.
- Fits left or right.
- Size: Medium( Men's: 7-10 inches,Women's: 8-11 inches), Large(Men's: 10 -13 inches,Women's: 11-15 inches), X-Large(Men's: 13+ inches,Women's: 15+ inches)
- Brand: AirCast
- Weight: 5.0 lbs