A toilet safety rail is useful for those who have difficult to sit on a commode. It is extremely tough for them to use the power of their legs to stand and then fold the joints to sit down again So, Pedder Johnson brings to you this Invalid Toilet Safety Rail. Made from stainless steel, this toilet safety rail is an innovative product that helps negate joint pain and allows people to easily sit or stand with comfort by using their arms for support. Ideal for individuals suffering from back pain, this safety rail completely alleviates the pressure from all parts of the body and allows the arm to handle it. It can be easily bolted to the commode and the process of removing it is hassle-free as well. It is the perfect bathroom accessory for any family member who is suffering from pain in the knees or has a lower-body disability.FEATURES
- Invalid Toilet Safety Rail by Pedder Johnson is effective for people with a leg mobility problems, arthritis or back problem.
- It is adjustable & can be easily assembled & dismantled.
- Helps prevent falls and accidents
- It enables people to get up & sit down on their own by using own arm strength.
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 47 (L) x 66(W) x 70 (H)
- Pipe Diameter - 1 inch