The welded steel frame is constructed of round tubing resulting in the improved structural integrity of the frame.
* Improved wider and softer armrest for patient comfort
* Softer seat and back package for improved patient comfort
* Varied density seat back and redesigned seating position provides excellent comfort and support during long-term sitting
*Easy-to-activate gas cylinder mechanism for quick Trendelenburg activation and improved lift
* Durable high-impact side tables sit flush with the chair arm to conveniently hold prep materials
* Easy to actuate by caregiver
* Easily removed pop-out side panels enable easy access to the recliner for cleaning and maintenance
* Three-position plus Trendelenberg
* Four Tente?? swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas
* Left and right rear top-locking casters provide positive lock
* Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces crabbing of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort
* Weight bearing capacity: 290 Pounds.