Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added durability, support and comfort.
- Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarms alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
- Optional raised side rails available on all sizes.
- Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
- Available in 42"", 48”, 54” and 60” widths.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.