The Probasics Trapeze, also known as an overhead trapeze, is an assist device that is located over the head of a bed and consists of a metal hanging triangle bar secured by a strong metal bar connected to a freestanding metal base. This product provides the individual something secure to grasp and lift themselves when changing positions in bed or transferring out of the bed, and into a wheelchair or mobility device. The trapeze device would be most beneficial to individuals who are weak, either due to injury or illness, and have difficulty moving in bed.FEATURES
- Adjustable height of the horizontal position of the trapeze bar and distance of the grab bar.
- Chip-resistant brown vein finish over square tube steel.
- Includes the trapeze bar and grab bar. Choose between floor base or bed clamp packages.
- Tool-free installation makes setup easy and simple.
- The weight capacity for the assisted pull is 250lbs.
- Brand: Probasics
- Finish: Protected
- Assembled Product Weight: 22.68 lbs
- Condition: New
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) : 1.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches