Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with 3” Densified Fiber Support Base
The Protekt Aire 3500 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user-friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Airflow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10-minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low-pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- A 5” mattress with a 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.
- 18 laser holes keep the patient cool and dry.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- The pillow top feature prevents the head and neck from unnecessary movement during the alternating mode.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.