Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt Aire 3600 combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful yet quiet user-friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Airflow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10-minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low-pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- The unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one-way valve that will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keep the patient cool and dry.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- The pillow top feature prevents the head and neck from unnecessary movement during the alternating mode.
- A non-skid bottom cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- Available in 84” length. (36"x80"x8")
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
- Size : 36" x 80" x 8"