Proactive Medical Protekt Aire 3600AB, Economy 8" Alternating Pressure Mattress System w/Cell-on-Cell Technology and Air Bolsters. Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with "Raised Side Air Bolsters" and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt Aire 3600AB combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The durable & powerful, yet quiet user-friendly pump is designed to treat pressure ulcers.
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Airflow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10-minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low-pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER (Available in 84” length)
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigate accidental patient roll-outs, and reduce the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- The unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one-way valve that will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keep the patient cool and dry.
- The Stretch nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and vapor permeable.
- The pillow top feature prevents the head and neck from unnecessary movement during the alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
- Dimensions: 36” x 80” x 8"/11"
- Warranty: 18 Month Non-Prorated