The Protekt Aire 4000DX combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The 4000DX is ideal for patients who require treatment for pressure ulcers. The Protekt Aire 4000DX pump alternates in 10-minute intervals and the adjustable LED digital air flow touch panel provides custom pressure settings for each patient's individual requirements.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT AIRE 4000DX PUMP
- Extended 2-Year Warranty Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off the compressor at desired pressure level extending the pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings allow pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10-minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low-pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 18 laser holes keep the patient cool and dry.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- A static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2-Year Non-Prorated.