Protekt Aire 4600DX - Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Digital Pump and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt Aire 4600DX combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The 4600DX is ideal for patients who require treatment for pressure ulcers.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
PROTEKT AIRE 4000DX PUMP
- Extended 2-Year Warranty Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off the compressor at desired pressure level, extending the pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings allow pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10-minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low-pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one-way valve that will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- Non-skid bottom cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.