Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Digital Pump, "Raised Side Air Bolsters" and Cell-On-Cell Support Base
The Protekt Aire 4600DXAB combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The 4600DXAB is ideal for patients who require treatment for pressure ulcers.
Features and BenefitsPROTEKT AIRE 4000DX PUMP
- Extended 2 Year Warranty Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off compressor at desired pressure level extending pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable weight settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER (Available in 84” length)
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
Payments & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.