Proactive Medical Protekt Aire 42 inch Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Raised Rails 80080RR is the first choice by clinicians to treat and prevent bariatric patients from pressure ulcers. Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration while the cell-on-cell mattress design prevents the patient from bottoming out in case of power failure. The alternating pressure cycles of 10,15,20 & 25 allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Proactive Protekt Aire 8000BA Low Air Loss And Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System has audible low-pressure alarms that alert clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease
- Pillow top feature prevents the head and neck from unnecessary movement during the alternating mode.
- 10-inch air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort and support
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed
- CPR pull tab quickly release air from the mattress
- UL/CSA approved power cord
- Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
- Available in 42 inch, 48 inch, 54 inch and 60 inch widths.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.