"True" Low Air Loss Mattress System with Alternating Pressure and Pulsation
Proactive Medical Protekt Aire 9900 Low Air Loss/Alternating Mattress System w/Blower Pump
The Protekt Aire 9900 is the most versatile and effective air mattress to treat stage I through multiple stage IV pressure ulcers. The high-tech software-driven circuit board performs multi-zone pressure therapy, continuous "true" low air loss, alternating pressure, and pulsation in one dynamic air system..
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits:
- 1275 liters per minute of true low air loss.
- Provides effective "true" low air loss with alternating pressure and pulsation.
- State-of-the-art micro-controller technology monitors blower speed to set pressures.
- User-friendly control panel with dome keys, and LED display for a simple user interface. Displays patient comfort pressure level by weight.
- Alternating pressure cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 minutes allow clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents the patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Automatic Fowler (seat inflate) recognizes when the patient is upright and increases airflow in the middle bladders by 20% to prevent bottoming out.
- Audio/visual alarms in the event of a power outage or low pressures. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outages.
- The lock-out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering with the patient settings.
- The nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, and quilted for added comfort.
- Optional air bolster helps mitigate accidental rollouts and are available on all sizes.
- Available in 42”, 48”, 54” & 60” widths.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Length: 80"
- Width: 54"
- Mattress Thickness: 10