Medicare code E0373/E0277
Features and Benefits:
- The Protekt Supreme Support utilizes a series of 10 interconnected air cells and pressure valves to continually equalize pressure in response to patient movement and position changes. The Equalization Technology automatically redistributes weight to relieve pressure by increasing body surface contact.
- The top foam layer of Visco Gel Polymer Technology (VGPT) is an open-cell Visco memory foam infused with gel polymers. This VGPT provides rapid heat dissipation, excellent pressure redistribution, and vastly increases breathability compared to traditional foam.
- The sloped heel section reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from the heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- The stretch nylon top cover is fluid-resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial, breathable, and fire retardant.
- The optional alternating pressure pump easily converts the Protekt Supreme Support to a dynamic-powered air mattress.
- Mattress; 5 Year Non-Prorated.
- Optional Protekt 3000 Pump; 18 Month.
- Non-Powered Self Adjusting : 35"x80"x6"