The ProBasics Adjustable Bath Bench without Back requires no tools to assemble or adjust, and has a deep, wide seating surface and non-marring crutch tips, which help ensure comfort and stability without damaging floors. The aluminum legs are angled out for a greater degree of stability and is height adjustable in 1" increments. The plastic seat is made with drainage holes to prevent water buildup, and it is easy to wipe clean. ProBasics Adjustable Bath Bench without Back is lightweight and can support up to 300 pounds.
- ProBasics Shower Chair without Back 300 lb weight capacity
- The ProBasics Bath Bench is designed for individuals who require seating support and stability when bathing or showering
- The bench features a comfortable contoured textured seat that can support patient weights up to 300 pounds
- The angled legs have one-inch easy-snap button adjustments and wide-based non-skid feet for added sturdiness and safety
- Tool-free assembly and limited lifetime warranty are standard
- Aluminum frame is lightweight durable and corrosion-proof
- Blow-molded bench has a textured surface and is contoured with drainage holes to reduce slipping
- Quick tool-free assembly.
- Wide-based crutch tips help increase stability
- Two-hole handles in seat provide security when sitting or standing
- Legs are height adjustable with one-inch snap button adjustments
- Overall Footprint: 16.5 Inches W x 19 Inches D
- Seat Dimensions: 19.5 Inches W x 11.5 Inches D
- Adjustable Seat Height: 14.25 - 20.5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs