The BedCaddie from Stander has a unique ladder-like design with three hand grips to make it easier to sit up in bed. Simply clip the BedCaddie to the bed frame at the foot of the bed. It’s great for those who want a little extra support while sitting up and can be used with any Stander bed rail to help easily get out of bed.FEATURES
- Adjustable Length: Customize the length of the bed ladder from 48 to 84 inch tailoring the BedCaddie to your individual needs.
- Ladder Grips: The three 5 inch wide hand grips are evenly spaced out every 12 inch and provide a ladder-like system to pull yourself up.
- Strong: The quality nylon strap is reinforced with durably sewn seams and can safely support up to 300 pounds.
- Compatibility: The BedCaddie easily buckles around the footboard of any bedframe, no tools required.
- Sit Up Easily: The ladder grips allow users to incrementally rise into an upright, seated position; provides improved in-bed mobility for those who experience a limited range of motion.
- Travel Friendly: The universal design makes it possible to carry the lightweight and low-profile BedCaddie and use on any bed while traveling.
- Tool-Free Installation: The BedCaddie can be added to your bed in seconds by buckling the caddie to the bed frame at the foot of the bed.
- Extra Support: The BedCaddie pairs well with any bed rail for extra support in and out of bed for those who have back pain, are recovering from surgery, or are pregnant.
- Strap Length: 48 - 84 Inches
- Length between Handles: 12 Inches
- Handle Grip Width: 5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Weight: 2 Lbs